Horizon has a brand new clerical opportunity for a bright, hard-working individual looking to get a foot in the door at our growing not-for-profit healthcare organization.
We needa Supply Clerk who is a master organizer, can juggle filling supply orders and data entry with making copies and assembling materials. This person will work alongside our Office Manager to be accountable for smooth supply-related operation of our corporate headquarters and satellite offices. That means ensuring that our building printers are always well-stocked with paper and functioning, supply orders are filled timely and accuragely and that a tidy inventory is kept to ensure that we meet all OSHA, Joint Commission, and safety regulations.
Horizon Offers Our Supply Clerks:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent 1 year of office experience.
- Must be computer proficient and able to operate copy machines and other standard office equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer service mentality are a must!