Speech Therapist - Sheboygan County
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced therapists to join our top-notch Rehab team. Our rehabilitation family consists of the very best physical therapists, speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, therapy assistants, and support staff. We value compassion and patient advocacy. We value the importance of our employees Life/Work balance. With that in mind, our physical therapists have the ability to virtually create their ideal jobs, all while having the satisfaction of helping those in your community.
As a Speech Therapist, you will provide evaluation and therapy services in the homes of clients who require skilled intervention to restore function and prevent disability following disease, illness, injury or loss of a body part within Oak Creek, Racine, Kenosha service area. You will take an interdisciplinary team approach, under the direction of a physician.
- Assess clients' physical, cognitive, behavioral, communication, emotional and social status; assess home safety, medication management and fall risk.
- Assess clients' functional rehabilitation status to determine the current "level of functioning, self-care, self-responsibility, independence and quality of life" per JCAHO Rehabilitation Standards.
- Submit accurate, complete and timely discipline assessments, OASIS data sets, physician orders and certifications / re-certification paperwork per Agency policy.
- Select, apply and modify skilled interventions appropriate to the client's environment based on identified problems / needs, diagnoses, prognosis, anticipated goals, desired outcomes and client treatment choices.
- Establish a plan of care with interventions that reflect current, valid research findings supporting appropriateness to meet clients' needs.
- Case conference with team members regularly which includes creating PCW / HHA Care Plans, initiating and updating Plans in accordance with patient needs and Agency policy.
Horizon Offers Our Speech Therapists:
- Work/Life Balance – NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Join Horizon Home Care & Hospice - Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
- Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an accredited curriculum
- ; Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language & Hearing Association
- and at least 1 year of Clinical experience in Speech Therapy (home care setting strongly preferred)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1684767109646b81850816d5232