Social Worker - My Choice Family Care Case Manager
Horizon is a contracted CMU servicing a Title 19 managed insurance program through My Choice Family Care. This program emphasizes preventative and holistic care. As part of our Family Care team the Case Manager (Social Worker) assesses, arranges and monitors home services for the elderly in Milwaukee County.
- Completes, documents and communicates results of a comprehensive medical assessment of the client upon admission to case management services and at prescribed intervals within MCDA contractual guidelines and timelines using appropriate assessment tools.
- Appropriately uses client’s medical history, psychosocial data, current functional status, results from assessment tools, client’s and other pertinent parties input in order to formulate plan of care and documents this within guidelines and timelines.
- Arranges/secures goods and services within 60 days of enrollment or within two weeks of client making request.
- Monitors client status and utilization of program resources to ensure the appropriateness of services/intervention in maintaining optimum health status and level of independence.
- Provides communication/documentation of case management activities to Family Care Manager, the MCDA and appropriate organizations/individuals in an accurate, timely, efficient and professional manner.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 51505f4c140ea