Social Media Specialist
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace â" APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for and not limited to developing and executing social media campaigns across various platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You will also monitor and measure the effectiveness of our social media activities and provide insights and recommendations for improvement. The Media Specialist may also be heavily involved with the design and implementation of internal communication plans (Email, Teams, Video/Photography) for various departments or lines of business.
- Plan, create, and publish original and engaging content for our social media accounts, including text, images, videos, and stories.
- Coordinate and grow our online community by responding to comments, messages, reviews, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Human Resources, IT, Sales, Customer Service, public relations, Volunteer services to align our social media strategy with our business objectives and brand voice.
- Research and identify relevant trends, topics, hashtags, influencers, and opportunities to increase our social media reach and engagement.
- Conduct regular social media audits and analysis, and generate reports on key metrics, such as followers, impressions, clicks, shares, likes, and conversions.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Human Resources, IT, Sales, Customer Service, public relations, to align our social media strategy with our business objectives and brand voice.
- Must be available to attend all corporate and fundraising events to photograph, video and record content for use in internal and external communications.
Horizon Offers Our Team Members:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in related field, Communications preferred..
- Proficient in using various social media platforms, tools, and analytics, such as Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Insights, Buffer, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced using cameras, lighting, audio and video tools for professional results. .
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and storytelling skills.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle