RN - RN Care Manager
APPLY TODAY - NOW OFFERING A $10,000 HIRING BONUS
Horizon is a contracted Care Management Unit (CMU) servicing a Title 19 managed care program (MCO) through My Choice Wisconsin. This program emphasizes preventative and holistic care. As part of our team the Case Manager (Social Worker) assesses, arranges and monitors services for persons with physical disabilities, developmental disabilities or frail elders.
As a vital part of our program, our RN Care Managers:
- Complete medical assessments on family care members, manage chronic medical conditions and coordinate services with the health care system.
- Monitor client status and utilization of program resources to ensure the appropriateness of services/intervention in maintaining optimum health status and level of independence
- Include wellness and risk reduction care management.
- Provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Provide communication/documentation of case management activities to Family Care Manager, the MCDA and appropriate organizations/individuals in an accurate, timely, efficient and professional manner.
Horizon Offers Our RN Care Managers:
- APPLY TODAY - NOW OFFERING A $10,000 HIRING BONUS
- Work/Life Balance – MONDAY-FRIDAY 1ST SHIFT ROLE WITH NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- Minimum one (1) year of paid formal (non-family setting) experience working with specific populations (e.g. IDD, PD, Frail Elder) in social service care management or related social service experience with persons in the MCO’s target population.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16046432345fa4e9a2e8fe84161