RN - Residential (Hospice Inpatient Units)
Horizon's Inpatient Hospice facilities - Lawlis Family Hospice, located on the serene Columbia St. Marys Ozaukee Campus and Kathy's Hospice, located in the rolling hills of the Froedtert St. Joseph's West Bend campus practice Horizon's hospice philosophy of celebrating the human spirit and providing quality and compassion care to our patients and their families.
We are seeking individuals interested in POOL opportunities on all shifts (including every other weekend and holiday rotation).
- Perform referral evaluations / admission assessments of patients and families seeking Hospice services.
- Performs physical, psychosocial and spiritual assessments utilizing non-verbalcues and probes or modifies questions to obtain more comprehensive assessments
- Communicates patients and familys expectations of care, goals and comprehensivelearning needs to all members of the health care team via appropriate documentation too
- All documentation is clear, legible, concise, accurate, timely, and meets departmentstandards
- Provide Case Management functions, as part of the IDG, to an assigned case load.
- Provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.Approach patients and families with care, concern and compassion.
Be advised, that while this opportunity is a pool position, you must be available for 3+ weeks and several additional days of Monday-Friday, 1stshift orientation.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 15657086005d52d138977622445