RN - Patient Care Coordinator, Hospice Ozaukee/Washington County
It all begins with our patients and families in mind and YOU--the lives we touch, the independence we create and the change we inspire.
When you join our hospice team you can use your positive energy to lift spirits while having the opportunity to shape your career. We are currently seeking a Patient Care Coordinator to provide caring, compassionate and patient-centered care to hospice patients in the Ozaukee/Washington Counties.
As a Horizon Home Care and Hospice Patient Care Coordinator you will:
- Collect and submit admissions in a timely fashion that are accurate and complete.
- Ensure goals are clearly delineated and prioritized on the patient plan of care and addressed by all team members
- Ensure plan of care reflects assessment findings to establish appropriate goals / interventions to meet patient needs and that goals are realistic and measurable.
- Case conference with team members occurs regularly which includes creating PCW / HHA Care Plans, initiating and updating Plans in accordance with patient needs and Agency policy.
- Inform physician, clinical manager and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status as evidenced by Case Communication documentation.
- Assure appropriate discharge planning occurs from the start of care by utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and appropriate documentation.
Horizon Offers Our Hospice Nurses:
- Work/Life Balance – NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Hospice, Oncology or related experience
- Experience in the care of the terminally ill; knowledge of Hospice Care
- Hospice certification is required within 18 months of employment
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 162644077660f184481c7492636