RN - On-Call Night Visit Nurse - Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
This on-call, 8:00pm - 8:00am opportunity allows you to enjoy the ability to really make a difference while providing one-on-one patient centered care when patients need it most; but also reserve time for you to focus on what really matters to you - school, family, volunteering/giving back or your favorite hobby.
Beyond this ideal schedule, Horizon is offering the following for our on-call night nurses:
- Access to Company Car
- Plus, our entire benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, retirement saving plan, tuition reimbursement and MORE!
- Mental Health Support benefits
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Hospice team.
On-call Registered Nurses will ensure the delivery of quality hospice services, as well as, the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of hospice care to assigned patients.
- Assesses patient conditions accurately and completely via phone and/or during scheduled visits (conditions may include physiological, psycho social and / or spiritual).
- Provides interventions for symptom management over the telephone and/or during in-home visits and evaluates patient response to interventions prior to the end of their shift.
- Identifies and provides patient and family's education and support.
- Completes all required patient documentation (visits and admissions) in an accurate, legible and on the same day care was provided.
- Communicates and provide report to physicians, manager, interdisciplinary team members of any changes in patient condition or the patients plan of care in a timely and accurate manner.
To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Acute Care,Home Care or Hospice experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle