RN / LPN - Hospice Continuous Care Nurse
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Hospice team.
Continuous Care Registered Nurses and LPNs will ensure the delivery of quality hospice services, as well as, the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of hospice care to assigned patients.
- Assess patient conditions accurately and completely during scheduled visits (conditions may include physiological, psycho social and / or spiritual).
- Provide interventions for symptom management during in-home visits and evaluate patient response to interventions prior to the end of their shift.
- Identify and provide patient and family's education and support.
- Complete all required patient documentation (visits) in an accurate, legible and on the same day care was provided.
- Communicate and provide report to physicians, manager, interdisciplinary team members of any changes in patient condition or the patients plan of care in a timely and accurate manner.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (ASN, BSN or LPN)
- Current WI RN license OR Current WI LPN license
- 1 year of experience as a RN or LPN in acute care, long term care (Geriatrics), or Home Care or Hospice setting required
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Reference #: 150957114459fa3a4842c8f2346