RN Intake Care Coordinator
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Our Intake Department has a full-time opening for an RN Intake Care Coordinator to join our dynamic team at our partner hospital - Froedtert Hospital.
Intake is the hub of our Agency, and we need a nurse with organizational and interpersonal communication skills to join our dynamic team. The RN Intake Care Coordinator role includes assessing, developing care plans, and working with hospital case management in coordinating and admitting patients into home care and hospice services. This is your opportunity to create a positive experience for our patients and their families.
Horizon Offers Our Intake Nurses:
- Work/Life Balance – NO ON-CALL and NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current Wisconsin RN license
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Strongly prefer prior hospice experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1648143178623cab4af2fb05311