RN - Hospice Clinical Supervisor
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Bringing quality of life to the end of life.
Our RN - Hospice Clinical Supervisor Hospice Clinical Supervisor oversees Horizon's Home Hospice division’s clinical staff. We seek a knowledgeable self-starter who believes in the impact a strong supervisor/mentor can have on staff and how that will enrich quality of care for our patients.
- Manages employee FTE statuses and makes necessary adjustments to schedules as needed to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Supervises/coordinates unit staffing levels (24/7), including holidays, vacations, etc.
- Evaluates and manages staff's documentation as it relates to clinical and regulatory guidelines.
- Reviews plans of care daily to ensure agency compliance and timeliness.
- Manages complaints regarding clinical issues presented by internal and/or external customers in a time manner with implementation of plan of correction.
- Supervises clinical practice of clinicians and paraprofessionals through joint visits and documentation review.
- Coordinates with staff and Education to ensure employee competencies and requirements to ensure safe patient care.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all aspects of home care reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Commercial Insurance through managing the process of patient payers and authorization
Horizon Offers Our Clinical Supervisor:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter: Alicia Quinn. Phone: 262-307.2557; Email: Alicia.Quinn@hhch.net
With Horizon, You’re Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 3-5 years of Hospice, Oncology or related experience
- Experience in the care of the terminally ill; knowledge of Hospice Care
- Hospice certification is required within 18 months of employment
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle