RN - Hospice Case Manager - Hospital Based
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Horizon Home Care & Hospice has partnered with Froedtert Hospital to offer a unique, award-winning hospice program.
When a patient is unable to be moved out of the hospital setting, this program brings the hospice experience to them, with an emphasis on comfort, dignity, and symptom management.
This role is integral in helping create a feeling of home for patients who have just embarked on their end-of-life journey.
As a Hospice RN Case Manager with Horizon Hospice at Froedtert, you will perform referral evaluations, admission assessments, and provide support to both patients and families.
Horizon Offers Our Nurses:
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Hospice, Oncology or related experience
- Experience in the care of the terminally ill; knowledge of Hospice Care
- Hospice certification is preferred
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 541b1cf648a25