RN - Continuous Care RN - Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Hospice team.
As a Continuous Care RN, you’ll be a go-to person for both patients and their families. You’ll bring comfort to each patient by helping control pain, agitation and other symptoms they experience on their end-of-life journey. Additionally, you’ll alleviate caregiver burnout by providing family members and other primary caretakers the time to take a break, run errands and recharge. In this role, you will help everyone around you be the best version of themselves.
- Assess patient conditions accurately and completely during scheduled visits (conditions may include physiological, psycho social and / or spiritual).
- Provide interventions for symptom management during in-home visits and evaluate patient response to interventions prior to the end of their shift.
- Identify and provide patient and family's education and support.
- Complete all required patient documentation (visits) in an accurate, legible and on the same day care was provided.
- Communicate and provide report to physicians, manager, interdisciplinary team members of any changes in patient condition or the patients plan of care in a timely and accurate manner.
Horizon Offers Our Hospice Nurses:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You’re Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Current WI RN license
- 1 year of experience as a RN in acute care, long term care (Geriatrics), or Home Care or Hospice setting required
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 16046407265fa4dfd660bc23060