RN Case Manager - Home Care Kenosha
You became a nurse to help people. You desire to see that the attentive care you provide is truly making a difference in peoples lives. You want to see your patients go on to live healthy, independent and happy lives At Horizon Home Care & Hospice, our Home Care Nurses have the privilege of doing just that EVERYDAY! Whether its getting their patient back on their feet after a recent hospitalization or surgery; or assisting them in managing their chronic health condition; our Home Care Nurses are able to see the fruits of their labor on a daily basis.
Imagine.meeting your patient during an admission visit, assessing their physical needs and alongside their physician developing a care plan. As their trusted nurse, you begin to work with your patient and our interdisciplinary team of therapists, home health aides and nurses to put that plan of care into action. Then after a few days, weeks, months you begin to see your hard work pay off by watching your patients health condition improve, seeing them become healthier, happier and more independent.
Its what nursing care is really all about helping people. And wed love for you to be part of our home care team to do just that.
As aHome Care RN Case Manageryou will:
- Complete patient plan of care and submit admission paperwork.
- Perform ongoing assessments of patients as evidenced by visit documentation, follow physician orders and plan of care revisions based on assessment findings.
- Identify patient goals and develop a plan and implement interventions.
- Inform physician, clinical manager and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status as evidenced by Case Communication documentation.
- Audit all clinical records upon recertification and discharge to evaluate content and compliance with State/Federal regulations and Agency policy and procedure.
- Assure appropriate discharge planning occurs from the start of care by utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and appropriate documentation.
- Coordinate with Prior Authorization Nurse the patients need for continuing services and providing accurate assessment data to support ongoing service.
Horizon Offers Our Home Care Nurses:
- UP TO A $10,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
- Work/Life Balance NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Nurse Recruiter:Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email:Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle