Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care, PM Shift
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care Team.
As a PM Visit Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality home care services as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of home care health and nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Provide patient care per physician orders and Agency policy.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Transcribe, implement and evaluate new physician orders accurately.
- Field staff schedules, payroll and daily logs are accurate, legible and timely.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers, family members and Agency staff.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Case Manager, appropriate health care professional, and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of related nursing experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN in acute care, long term care or home care setting required
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 50f598280a8d4