Phlebotomist - Part-Time, 1st Shift
Our Phlebotomists travel to our patient's homes and are responsible for:
- Obtaining blood specimens by established venipuncture and capillary techniques from client in accordance with physicians’ orders. They also:
- Preparing specimens for transport to ensure stability of sample
- Transporting specimen to laboratory
- Completing required documentation for all clients
- Working cooperatively with clients, care providers and family members as well as with other Agency staff
Our new Phlebotomist will drive across Kenosha and Racine counties--as well as the southern portions of Milwaukee and Waukesha counties--representing Horizon with pride!
Horizon offers you a unique opportunity to give back and make a difference in your community. In return, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including Health, Dental & Vision insurance, Retirements Savings with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, Mileage Reimbursement, and more!
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5792725e340ab