Phlebotomist (Home Care)
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Our Phlebotomists travel to our patient's homes and are responsible for:
- Obtaining blood specimens by established venipuncture and capillary techniques from client in accordance with physicians’ orders. They also:
- Preparing specimens for transport to ensure stability of sample
- Transporting specimen to laboratory
- Completing required documentation for all clients
- Working cooperatively with clients, care providers and family members as well as with other Agency staff
Our new Phlebotomist will drive across Kenosha and Racine counties--as well as the southern portions of Milwaukee and Waukesha counties--representing Horizon with pride!
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Previous Phlebotomist experience and/or completion of formal Phlebotomy program
- Valid WI driver's license
- Current auto insurance.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 5792725e340ab