Phlebotomist (Home Care) - Pool
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Our Phlebotomists travel to our patient's homes and are responsible for:
- Obtaining blood specimens by established venipuncture and capillary techniques from client in accordance with physicians orders. They also:
- Preparing specimens for transport to ensure stability of sample
- Transporting specimen to laboratory
- Completing required documentation for all clients
- Working cooperatively with clients, care providers and family members as well as with other Agency staff
Our new Phlebotomist will drive across Kenosha and Racine counties--as well as the southern portions of Milwaukee and Waukesha counties--representing Horizon with pride!
Horizon Offers Our Phlebotomists:
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Previous Phlebotomist experience and/or completion of formal Phlebotomy program
- Valid WI driver's license
- Current auto insurance.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 16500427446259a77855e872819