Palliative Case Manager Coordinator RN
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking an experienced nurse to join our top-notch Home Palliative Hospice team.
The Palliative Case Manager Coordinator (PMCM) plans and delivers patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, interventions, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacts with patients, families, and other interdisciplinary team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing and clinical competency. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team utilizing; case conferencing, virtual visits, and other forms of communications. Adheres to professional standards as outlined by regulatory bodies, and agency protocols. The Palliative RN Coordinator endeavors to utilize teaching, assessment, and intervention skills to provide symptom management and maximize the quality of life for the patients and families.
- Provides phone triage during business hours for palliative and hospice patients, to include; assessment, intervention, and documents patient's response to intervention.
- Assesses home or hospice care needs, being aware of the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects and gathers data on social, economic and cultural factors which may influence health, well-being and quality of life.
- Identifies with the patient and IDT the goals or care, which are used to develop the plan of care and the implementation interventions
- Ensure goals are clearly delineated and prioritized on the patient plan of care and addressed by all team members
- Plan of care is revised on a regular basis reflecting changes in patient's on going assessment and /or progress or lack of progress toward goals.
- Inform physician, clinical manager and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status as evidenced by Case Communication documentation.
- Audit all clinical records upon recertification and discharge to evaluate content and compliance with State/Federal regulations and Agency policy and procedure.
Horizon Offers Nurses:
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
For more information, please contact Horizon recruiter Alicia Quinn email@example.com.
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- RN licensure in the State of Wisconsin
- Graduate of an Accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred. >
- One (1) year nursing experience, Hospice experience preferred.