Occupational Therapist - Racine/Kenosha County
If youre an Occupational Therapist, we want you to join our mission-driven team!
Come and join our team of therapists committed to helping our patients not just survive, but thrive. Theres only one setting where thats truly possibleat HOME!
If youre enthusiastic about a rewarding career in home care that allows you to make a difference in the lives of patients, and also enjoy time on the weekends with your friends and family, consider an Occupational Therapist position with Horizon.
Responsible for providing evaluation and therapy services to clients in their homes.
- Assesses clients' physical, cognitive, behavioral, communication, emotional and social status; assesses home safety, medication management and fall risk.
- Assesses clients' functional rehabilitation status to determine the current "level of functioning, self-care, self-responsibility, independence and quality of life" per JCAHO Rehabilitation Standards.
- Submits accurate, complete and timely discipline assessments, OASIS data sets, physician orders and certifications / re-certification paperwork per Agency policy.
This position will cover Racine and Kenosha Counties
Horizon Offers OurOccupational Therapists:
- Work/Life Balance NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Join Horizon Home Care & Hospice - Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Graduated after successfully completing an Occupational Therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- A current license to practice in Wisconsin.
- Home care experience preferred.
- Current driver’s license for the State of Wisconsin and proof of current automobile insurance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16161181236054016b1d9545472