Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
You became a massage therapist to bring comfort and pain relief to suffering individuals. Those skills are never more important than during a human being's end-of-life. Your gentle heart, hands, and warm energy can create a positive hospice experience for our terminal patients and provide much-needed respite for their families.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, located in Milwaukee, WI, is seeking aMassage Therapist. Our Massage Therapist will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients and determining appropriate massage therapy techniques
- Traveling to patient homes, facilities, or hospital units to perform massage services
- Communicating and collaborating with multi-disciplinary team (including our extraordinary Hospice Nurses, Social Workers, Aides, Chaplains, and Music Therapist)
- Documenting on computer in adherence to policies and regulations
Horizon Offers Our Team Members:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Graduate of an Accredited Massage Therapy Program
- Must have a current Massage or Body Therapy licensure in the State of Wisconsin
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in massage therapy in home care and/or hospice experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and computer proficiency strongly preferred.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 16515256916270483b117ae3352