LPN - Home Care Milwaukee
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace â" APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care team.
As a LPN you will deliver quality home care as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of home health and nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Provide skilled nursing services in patients' homes as ordered by the patients' physician. Identify patient conditions accurately and completely during each visit.
- Communicate and coordinate, where appropriate, information regarding malfunctioning equipment and inadequate supplies to the appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Communicate patient conditions consistently to the appropriate health care professional as needed.
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Administer ordered medications and monitor reactions.
- Perform all ordered treatments that the LPN has demonstrated competence in and is knowledgeable regarding patient-specific equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork for all patients and is accurate, thorough, legible, timely and reflects a clear picture of care provided.
Horizon Offers OurNurses:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current WI LPN license
- 1 year experience as an LPN in acute care, long term care (Geriatrics), or home care or Hospice setting required.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle