Human Resources Specialist
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Can you see yourself at an innovative, evolving not-for-profit that is revolutionizing health care?Horizon, located in Milwaukee, WI, is one of the largest and most respected home care and hospice organizations in Southeastern Wisconsin. Our busy HR team needs a full-time administrative professional who can handle a high volume workload with a positive attitude and a smile.
The HR Assistant is the proactive, multi-faceted backbone and face of the department. Some of the core responsibilities, expected to be done accurately and timely, include:
- Fields all HR calls accurately answering general questions and forwarding to the appropriate HR Professional.
- Maintains various filing systems, including weekly filing for employee-related information, medical files, new employee files, etc., ensuring that all systems are accurate and up-to-date on a regular basis.
- Tracks, inputs and maintains all certifications and licensures in ADP as needed in a timely manager. Completes monthly OIG and SAMS checks for all employees.
- Coordinates general orientation including ensuring all new hires have successfully completed pre-hire exam/tests, receiving all required paperwork form the new hires, coordinating the employee photo ID badge process, collates general orientation packet and all preparation and clean up tasks.
- Trains orientees on establishing ADP account. Assists new hires with benefit enrollments.
- Creates all new hire files, inputs and maintains new hires and current employees into ADP and McKesson in a timely manner.
- Maintains iRecruit process: scanning in, organizing, efiling applicants/new hires and logging out.
- Assists benefits coordinator with FMLA packets and communication, annual open enrollment/benefits fair and wellness challenges. Collates annual benefits packets.
- Send out exit survey to terming employees, compiles reports for VP to review quarterly.
- Assist the VP of HR with unemployment insurance wage reporting data.
- Assists in the coverage of the receptionist desk as needed.
Horizon Offers Our Employees:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Alicia Quinn. Phone: 262-307-2557; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of office experience; Human Resources preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization, prioritization, and customer relation skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16687891866377b3c243faa5873