Looking to help those within our community? Searching for a career that truly allows you to make a difference? Are you an out-going individual that enjoys building relationships?
If this sounds like you, look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Homemaker Companions are a dedicated group of individuals that work hard to ensure our clients can remain as independent as possible in their homes. Our Homemaker Companions focus their time and efforts on providing thorough housekeeping, meal preparation, and laundry services. They also assist with shopping and errands for those clients that request such services. And while all of these are important, what sets us apart is our desire to ensure our Homemaker Companions also develop life-enriching, life-enhancing relationships with our clients. Our Homemaker Companions take the time to truly understand our clients needs; so whether its deep cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, organizing closets and cupboards, sharing family recipes while preparing meals, enjoying the summer breeze while gardening, or simply providing safe transportation to and from appointments, our Homemaker Companions will be there.
As aHomemaker Companionyou will:
- Perform necessary Homemaker Companion services in patient's home by conducting housekeeping per the directive (bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, vacuuming/washing floors, dusting, etc.).
- Provide appropriate companionship and maintains professional boundaries with patients and family members.
- Perform errands and transportation needs for patient based on patients needs (clean vehicle; driving safety; being timely; appropriate money handling).
- Perform meal preparation per patient standards including safety precautions for food preparation to include food safety (expired food), kitchen safety and meeting dietary needs/requirements.
- Consistently complete office paperwork (mileage, PTO, availability forms) and Telephony according to Supervisor standards. Telephony must be completed at the start/end of every visit.
- Communicate timely with team when patient is not at home for a scheduled visit, change in upcoming schedule and/or when need for assigned length of visit changes, adheres to assigned scheduled.
Horizon Offers Our Homemaker Companions:
- Work/Life Balance Flexible Work Schedules to Meet your Needs
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, Youre Home.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1630438830612e85aecc3101548