Are you someone that has a knack for organization?Or someone that takes pride in your ability to scrub away the soap scum or rid a home of every dust particle?Are you an out-going individual that enjoys building relationships?
If this sounds like you, look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Homemaker Companions is responsible for providing services in the home to include light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, errand running and personal companionship which helps allow clients to remain at home in a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
- Perform necessary Homemaker Companion services in patient's home by conducting housekeeping per the directive (bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, vacuuming/washing floors, dusting, etc.).
- Provide appropriate companionship and maintains professional boundaries with patients and family members.
- Perform errands and transportation needs for patient based on patients needs (clean vehicle; driving safety; being timely; appropriate money handling).
- Perform meal preparation per patient standards including safety precautions for food preparation to include food safety (expired food), kitchen safety and meeting dietary needs/requirements.
- Consistently complete office paperwork (mileage, PTO, availability forms) and Telephony according to Supervisor standards. Telephony must be completed at the start/end of every visit.
- Communicate timely with team when patient is not at home for a scheduled visit, change in upcoming schedule and/or when need for assigned length of visit changes, adheres to assigned scheduled.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 590779c2afcb3