Home Health Aide Coordinator/Scheduler - Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
In this important full-time Home Health Aide Coordinator/Scheduler role you will efficiently coordinate the daily functions of our clinical team and assure effective staffing of our home care and hospice clients. You will professionally represent Horizon to external customers and act as a resource for field staff.
- Provide Home Health Aide staffing to ensure seamless, comprehensive and timely patient coverage.
- Accept calls from patients, families, facilities and other entities and triage to the appropriate Case Manager, Supervisor or other personnel. Complete detailed documentation in case communication notes and communicate appropriate patient information to case manager and/or supervisor.
- Work closely with the HHAs to ensure their FTE status is met while working within their hours of availability and matching the HHAs appropriately with patients.
- Assist, collaborate and cover for other team schedulers. Participate in the on call rotation to ensure holiday, weekend and after hour coverage.
Horizon Offers Our Team Members:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at email@example.com or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Qualifications include a High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor degree preferred.
- The ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work under stress are required.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous scheduling and NetSmart preferred.
- Phone etiquette along with interpersonal skills are a must.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16821012776442d41d21d514085