Facility & Maintenance Manager (Full-Time)
Apply online or send resume to: email@example.com.
Horizon Home Care & Hospice is one of Milwaukee's fastest growing not-for-profits. Horizon has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as one of their "Top 100 Work Places" five times, largely because we hone a family of employees who are dedicated, hard-working, and collaborative.
As our agency continues to grow; we have created a brand new role. This new ENTRY-LEVEL management role will oversee the maintenance of our facilities and offices. The position is will primarily be based out of our Milwaukee headquarters; but will travel to facilities located in Mequon, Hartford, West Bend, and Oak Creek as needs arise. If you are looking to take your hands-on maintenance and handyman skills and experience to this next level, this is the role for you! This position will be hands on and will:
- Ensure the physical environment of all Agency facilities is in tip-top shape.
- Work with contracted services for all facilities; including repair, plumbing, snow removal, and landscaping.
- Complete all maintenance work requests for the Agency.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA requirements (SDS), fire/building codes and JCAHO standards - Environment of Care, Emergency Operations Plan and Life Safety.
- Coordinate safety drills, participate in the Agency’s Safety Committee. Ensure facilities are educated on Emergency Operations Plan/Policy.
- Ensure the ongoing functionality of Agency security systems.
Beyond a high school diploma or equivalent (Facility Management degree preferred) and 3-4 years of facility/maintenance experience; we are seeking an individual that is a self-starter, takes initiative, can prioritize, and can work independently as well as a team member. In short, we’re seeking someone that can ensure our facilities are maintained to the highest standards, but also isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and change a light bulb or plunge a toilet.
The position is entitled to a generous benefits package, including excellent Health, Dental & Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Match, Life Insurance, Wellness Program including Free On-Site Gym Facility, and more!
We only hire the best. Is this where you belong?
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1499449274595fc7ba04de94201