Horizon Home Care & Hospice, Inc. will optimize health and quality of life for patients and families in the home and other settings. Our clinical experience, relationship-centered care and respect for patient rights set us apart as the region's employer and provider of choice.
The Community Liaison is responsible for building new relationships and maintaining relationships with physicians, clinic and physician staff, hospital Case Managers,schools and the community. This position has a responsibility to positively impact Agency growth and referral source satisfaction through a commitment to excellent customer service
- Serves as a resource/point of contact for referral sources by conducting one-on-one visits to build and maintain relationships that result in census growth.
- Provides weekly reports on contacts generated (i.e., physician, hospital Case Manager, key office staff, etc).
- Sets up programs yearly to enhance referral relationships.
- Maintains a current knowledge base of all the services provided by Horizon Home Care & Hospice.
- Assists the Director of Marketing and Sales with: The annual marketing/sales plan and participating in health fairs, job fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- Supports and demonstrates a customer service commitment to internal and external customers through adherence to Horizon Home Care & Hospice customer service standards and processes.
- Participates salesmeeting and program/team meetings when invited.
- Ensures conflict resolution with referral sources, Agency staff and patients.
- Meets with patient's and families to consult regarding services provided by Horizon.
- Meets goals as established through the Agency’s planning/budgeting process.
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two (2) years prior experience in sales/marketing and/or health care experience at a professional level.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 170429157765956cf98670a4130