CNA-Residential (Hospice Inpatient Units)
Horizon's Inpatient Hospice facilities - Lawlis Family Hospice, located on the serene Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee and Kathy's Hospice, located in the rolling hills of the Froedtert West Bend campus practice Horizon's hospice philosophy of celebrating the human spirit and providing quality and compassion care to our patients and their families.
We are seeking an individual interested in an opportunity to be cross trained and provide quality care within our exceptional Inpatient Hospice Units. Our CNA Residential roles:
- Provide basic patient care and services as specified by the assigned unit under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse.
- Follow RN ‘s direction to complete the assigned patient care tasks according to established clinical procedures within the department.
- Gather and document data accurately to contribute to assessment of patient and to assure the integrity of the medical record. Report abnormalities to the RN.
- Recognize areas where the patient's response deviates from the desired outcome and report to the RN.
- Identify emergency situations and take appropriate action.
- Reinforce aspects of patient teaching as delegated by the RN.
- Establish a rapport with patients; Communication is therapeutic and patient focused.
Horizon Offers Our CNAs:
- Competitive Pay, Plus Shift Differentials
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
With Horizon, You're Home!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Wisconsin CNA certification that allows you to work in Federally Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices.
- Prior experience working with the public is required.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1630445336612e9f18e03702025