CNA - Hospice - Inpatient Units - Days
Horizon's Inpatient Hospice facility -TheKathy Hospice, located in the rolling hills of the Froedtert West Bend campus practice Horizon's hospice philosophy of celebrating the human spirit and providing quality and compassion care to our patients and their families.
We are seeking an individual interested in an opportunity to be trained and primarily provide quality care within our Lawlis Family Hospice Unit. Our CNA Residential roles:
- Provide basic patient care and services as specified by the assigned unit under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse.
- Follow RN's direction to complete the assigned patient care tasks according to established clinical procedures within the department.
- Gather and document data accurately to contribute to assessment of patient and to assure the integrity of the medical record. Report abnormalities to the RN.
- Recognize areas where the patient's response deviates from the desired outcome and report to the RN.
- Identify emergency situations and take appropriate action.
- Reinforce aspects of patient teaching as delegated by the RN.
- Establish a rapport with patients; Communication is therapeutic and patient focused.
Horizon Offers OurCNAs:
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Competitive Pay, Plus Shift Differentials
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin CNA certification that allows you to work in Federally Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices.
- Prior experience working with the public is required.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle