CNA - Home Heatlh Aide (Kenosha)
Now offering a new pay structure! You could earn up to $16.00/hour based on your experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant!
As part of our interdisciplinary Hospice team, our CNA’s (Home Health Aides) provide patients with care in the comfort of their own home and/or similar setting. We serve patients throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties (mileage reimbursed between visits).
As a Home Health Aide in Hospice you will provide direct assistance with activities of personal care, maintenance of patient health, Agency facilitation of treatment for patients, and contribution to a health environment for patients. These activities are provided under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist, in accordance with the physicians' orders.
- Support patient care by reviewing care plan in the home prior to providing cares. Notify Case Manager with issues / concerns regarding care plan and when cares need revision.
- Provide assistance with daily living under the supervision of the Case Manager i.e., bathing, dressing, transfers, range of motion, toileting, etc.
- Explain to patient the care being provided and involves patient in cares.
- Consistently complete mobile care upon arrival and departure from patients' home per Agency policy. Mobile Care includes tasks completed in accordance with the care plan. Complete mileage logs timely and accurately.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers and family members, as well as with appropriate Agency staff by listening and responding to patient needs, engaging in appropriate communication, reporting pertinent patient information to Case Manager in a timely manner
- Regularly complete home maintenance per plan of care i.e., house cleaning, washing dishes, laundry, meal preparation, and transportation, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Wisconsin CNA certification that allows you to work in Federally Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices.
- Prior experience working with the public is required.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle