Clinical Team Assistant
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Looking to make a difference? Looking to be part of a dedicated professional team?
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, located in Milwaukee, WI, has a full-time office position at our busy corporate headquarters.
When a patient leaves the hospital after a surgery or injury, sometimes he needs furthercare in the home until fully healed. Thats where we come in. How would you like to support a team of outstandingnurses-- who happen to be some of the best people you'll ever meet -- and be the behind-the-scenesassistance to our patients and their families? Know that the work you're doing is making a difference.
This is a wonderful almost-entry-level opportunity for someone eager to contribute, maybe a bright up-and-comer looking to get a foot in the door at our well-respected not-for-profit health care organization. We need someone with exceptional communication skills and an unflappable work ethic. We take our jobs seriously at Horizon, but that doesn't mean leave yoursense of humor at home.
In theClinical Team Assistantrole you will be responsiblefor:
- Appropriate staffing and coordinating for patients care.
- Assigning cases based on staff availability.
- Processing departmental payroll.
- Generating accurate & timely reports.
- Coordinating team communications.
Horizon Offers Our Clinical Team Assistant:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in healthcare
- Knowledge of NetSmart EMR, Clinical Explorer and Outlook preferred
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 167596073463e5219eb69a0892