Clincial Manager - Hartford
Horizon Home Care & Hospice, Inc. will optimize health and quality of life for patients and families in the home and other settings. Our clinical experience, relationship-centered care and respect for patient rights set us apart as the region's employer and provider of choice.
Our philosophy of compassion and responsiveness extends from our employees to our hospital sponsors and physicians, and to the patients and families we are privileged to serve.
Key responsibilities for this integral role include:
- Manages the assignment and coordination of client’s admission.
- Manages the hiring needs of the team to ensure quality care and timely admissions to service.
- Manages the quality of documentation as it relates to clinical and regulatory guidelines.
- Is responsible for team compliance with Agency policy/procedure/TJC/Regulatory.
- Manages complaints regarding clinical issues presented by internal and/or external customers in a timely manner with implementation of a plan of correction.
- Manages clinical practice of the home care team ensuring employee practice meets all required guidelines.
- Manages specialty service lines (i.e. phlebotomy, WOCN, Telehealth, etc.¦)
- Demonstrates knowledge of care and services provided by acting as a resource for clinical issues or concerns.
- Works collaboratively with Agency leadership to implement new service opportunities as identified
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all aspects of home care reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Commercial Insurance through managing the process of patient payers and authorization.
Horizon Offers Our Clinical Managers:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter Alicia Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
With Horizon, You're Home
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing BSN from an Accredited School of Nursing (MSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 5 years of nursing experience, preferably including one year of home health and demonstrated progressive supervisory experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle