Billing and Collections Coordinator
Looking to make a difference? Looking to be part of a dedicated professional team?
Horizon Home Care & Hospice is one of Milwaukees fastest growing not-for-profit health care organizations. For over 30 years, our staff has committed to providing the best possible care to many patients and families who need help the most.
Our busy corporate headquarters seeks a detail-orientated, customer service-focused professional Billing & Collections Coordinator. In the Billing & Collections Coordinator role you will:
- Ensure quality and timely billing functions are performed including claims processing, collecting and credit procedures
- Process of various Payer claims according to procedure in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review payer remittances and process manual adjustments and/or resubmit corrected claim timely.
- Review and investigate A/R aging to ensure bills over specified days in A/R are processed according to procedure.
- Respond to calls from clients/payers as they come into the department.
Horizon Offers Our Billing and Collections Coordinator:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years of billing/collection insurance experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with MS Office products and software.
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization and customer relation skills.