Admission RN Milwaukee Home Care Team
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care team.
As a Home Care Admission Nurse you will coordinate admissions of home care clients through development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care, working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers, family members and Agency staff. Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Case Manager and / or Clinical Manager in a timely manner and provide care in a caring and pleasant manner as demonstrated through patient feedback.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager, appropriate health care professional, and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate
As aHome Care RN Case Manageryou will:
- Complete patient plan of care and submit admission paperwork.
- Perform ongoing assessments of patients as evidenced by visit documentation, follow physician orders and plan of care revisions based on assessment findings.
- Identify patient goals and develop a plan and implement interventions.
- Inform physician, clinical manager and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status as evidenced by Case Communication documentation.
- Audit all clinical records upon recertification and discharge to evaluate content and compliance with State/Federal regulations and Agency policy and procedure.
- Assure appropriate discharge planning occurs from the start of care by utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and appropriate documentation.
- Coordinate with Prior Authorization Nurse the patients need for continuing services and providing accurate assessment data to support ongoing service.
Horizon Offers Our Home Care Nurses:
- UP TO A $10,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
- Work/Life Balance NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557