RN - Visit Nurse - Home Care Milwaukee
You became a nurse to help people. You desire to see that the attentive care you provide is truly making a difference in people’s lives. You want to see your patients go on to live healthy, independent and happy lives – At Horizon Home Care & Hospice, our Home Care Nurses have the privilege of doing just that EVERYDAY! Whether it’s getting their patient back on their feet after a recent hospitalization or surgery; or assisting them in managing their chronic health condition; our Home Care Nurses are able to see the fruits of their labor on a daily basis.
Imagine….meeting your patient during an admission visit, assessing their physical needs and alongside their physician developing a care plan. As their trusted nurse, you begin to work with your patient and our interdisciplinary team of RN Case Managers, Therapists, Home Health Aides to put that plan of care into action. Then after a few days, weeks, months you begin to see your hard work pay off by watching your patients’ health condition improve, seeing them become healthier, happier and more independent.
It’s what nursing care is really all about – helping people. And we’d love for you to be part of our home care team to do just that.
Looking for optimal work/life balance – our NEW Visit Nurse Care Model does just that – You get to provide one-on-one patient centered care for 6 hours a day, but you get paid for 8 hours and are eligible for our full-time benefit package!
As a Home Care Visit Nurse you will:
- Assess patient conditions accurately and completely during each visit.
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Provide patient care per physician and care plan orders.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Case Manager, appropriate health care professional, and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
Horizon Offers Our Home Care Nurses:
- UP TO A $10,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 16046340355fa4c5b36ae573824