RN Residential - Hospice Inpatient Units
In Horizon’s Hospice Inpatient Units, you will play an important role in supporting and educating patients and their families as they embark on the end-of-life journey. You’ll draw on all parts of your experience: science and other knowledge from school, skills you’ve developed throughout your career, and most importantly: compassion and empathy.
You also will experience a culture of family with your peers and the company itself, which is rare to find. We find that flexibility, supporting our team members, assisting in their professional growth and providing a positive environment help our employees find a long time home for their skills.
We are seeking experienced nurses to join our Hospice Inpatient team.
- Perform referral evaluations / admission assessments of patients and families seeking Hospice services.
- Performs physical, psychosocial and spiritual assessments utilizing non-verbal cues and probes or modifies questions to obtain more comprehensive assessments
- Communicates patient’s and family’s expectations of care, goals and comprehensive learning needs to all members of the health care team via appropriate documentation too
- All documentation is clear, legible, concise, accurate, timely, and meets department standards
- Provide Case Management functions, as part of the IDG, to an assigned case load.
- Provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice. Approach patients and families with care, concern and compassion.
Horizon Offers Our Hospice Nurses:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities – visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Recruiter: Alicia QuinnEmail: email@example.com
With Horizon, You're Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Hospice, Oncology or related experience
- Experience in the care of the terminally ill; knowledge of Hospice Care
- Hospice certification is required within 18 months of employment
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1630446025612ea1c93b0b32559