RN - Hospice Patient Care Coordinator
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our compassionate and patient-centered Hospice Team.
As a RN - Patient Care Coordinator within our home hospice program you will perform referral evaluations / admission assessments of patients and families seeking Hospice services.
- Collect and submit admissions in a timely fashion that are accurate and complete.
- Ensure goals are clearly delineated and prioritized on the patient plan of care and addressed by all team members
- Ensure plan of care reflects assessment findings to establish appropriate goals / interventions to meet patient needs and that goals are realistic and measurable.
- Case conference with team members occurs regularly which includes creating PCW / HHA Care Plans, initiating and updating Plans in accordance with patient needs and Agency policy.
- Inform physician, clinical manager and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status as evidenced by Case Communication documentation.
- Assure appropriate discharge planning occurs from the start of care by utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and appropriate documentation.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4fce2f1fbd8c7