RN Hospice Case Manager
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
It all begins with our patients and families in mind and YOU--the lives we touch, the independence we create and the change we inspire.
When you join our hospice team you can use your positive energy to lift spirits while having the opportunity to shape your career. We are currently seeking aRNHospice Case Managerto provide caring, compassionate and patient-centered care to hospice patients in theMilwaukee County
As aRN -Hospice Case Manageryou will:
- Serve as the clinical lead for a team of professionals whose goal it is to care for individuals on their final journey in life.
- Work with your patients and their families in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team to establish goals for their final days.
- Establish a plan of care that reflects assessment findings to the meet patient needs.
- Case conference with team members weekly and as necessary to discuss progress in reaching the goals you and the patient have established.
- Inform physician, clinical manager, on call staff and interdisciplinary team members of changes in patient status
Horizon Offers Our Hospice Nurses:
- Work/Life Balance NO ON-CALL & NO WEEKENDS!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace!To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Alicia Quinn. Phone: 262-307-2557; Email: email@example.com
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Hospice, Oncology or related experience
- Experience in the care of the terminally ill; knowledge of Hospice Care
- Hospice certification is preferred
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle