RN - Home Care Clinical Manager
AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL REGISTERED NURSE!!!
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, has a rare opening in an integral leadership role. Manage our home care supervisors and indirectly manage the team of nurses and aides under their umbrellas.
Key responsibilities for this integral role include:
· Manages the assignment and coordination of client’s admission.
· Manages the hiring needs of the team to ensure quality care and timely admissions to service.
· Manages the quality of documentation as it relates to clinical and regulatory guidelines.
· Is responsible for team compliance with Agency policy/procedure/TJC/Regulatory.
· Manages complaints regarding clinical issues presented by internal and/or external customers in a timely manner with implementation of a plan of correction.
· Manages clinical practice of the home care team ensuring employee practice meets all required guidelines.
· Manages specialty service lines (i.e. phlebotomy, WOCN, Telehealth, etc.…)
· Demonstrates knowledge of care and services provided by acting as a resource for clinical issues or concerns.
· Works collaboratively with Agency leadership to implement new service opportunities as identified.
· Demonstrates working knowledge of all aspects of home care reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Commercial Insurance through managing the process of patient payers and authorization.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice has been a pioneering leader in developing and offering home health services to southeastern Wisconsin for 25 years. We continue striving to set the standard in quality care and customer service for our patients and their families. If you possess the "do-it-right" work ethic, top notch interpersonal skills, and extensive clinical knowledge, we want to hear from you. Horizon only hires the best. Is this where you belong?
Qualifications are a BSN from an Accredited School of Nursing (MSN preferred), current WI RN license, at least 5 years of nursing experience, preferably including one year of home health and demonstrated progressive supervisory experience. Solid computer proficiency is required. McKesson a plus! Must have a WI driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance.