RN - Home Care Admission Nurse
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care team.
As a Home Care Admission Nurse you will coordinate admissions of home care clients through development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care, working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers, family members and Agency staff. Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Case Manager and / or Clinical Manager in a timely manner and provide care in a caring and pleasant manner as demonstrated through patient feedback.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager, appropriate health care professional, and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 591b2af3e0dc6