RN Clinical Supervisor - Home Care Milwaukee
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and employees. To some, home is a place. To others, it’s a feeling. To us, it’s whatever you need it to be, wherever you are. With Horizon, you’re home.
We are seeking a RN Clinical Supervisor for our Milwaukee Office. Under the direction of the Home Care Director, this position directly supervises a team of dynamic RNs and CNAs. This is an exciting opportunity to lead by example and be an integral part of our not-for-profit organization's continued success.
As a Home Care Clinical Supervisor you will:
- Provide supervision of home care nurses and aides, including joint visits for performance evaluations, patient Plan of Care oversight, and QAPI participation as needed.
- Collaborate with Education to develop proper orientation and ensure competencies are met
- Cultivate positive employee relations.
- Respond to internal and external complaints and engage in corrective action when appropriate.
Horizon Offers Our Nursing Leaders:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing and BSN required
- Current WI RN license
- 3-4 years of related clinical experience required.
- 2-3 years of home care and supervisory experience preferred.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle