RN - Clinical Liaison, Hospital Based
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are. Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Are you a Registered Nurse who's ready to take your clinical experience and career to a new level? Do you excel at forming relationships, problem-solving, and making things happen for your patients and their families? This is your opportunity to be an integral part of our team without leaving the hospital!
We are currently seeking an RN Clinical Liaison at Froedtert Hospital, located in Milwaukee, WI who will represent Horizon by helping patients and families make a smooth transition into hospice. This self-starter, multi-tasking master will:
- Serve as a liaison between the patient and family, the Agency, and member hospital. Develop ongoing relationships with referral contacts, respond to referrals in a timely manner and develop a plan to support growth.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Hospice Team regarding admission information and any changes to the patient status that could impact the patient admission process.
- Conduct thorough patient assessment that allows for the development of a transition plan and plan of care that will ensure comfort, safety, and peace of mind.
- Interact and collaborates with patient, patient family and/or significate caregivers to coordinate referral to services.
Horizon Offers Our Employees:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- Related nursing experience preferred.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16068610885fc6c120e817a4608