RN - Care Coordinator
Our Intake Department has a full-time opening for an RN Care Coordinator to join our dynamic team within our Park Place Corporate Office.
Intake is the hub of our Agency, and we need a nurse with organizational and interpersonal communication skills to join our dynamic team. The RN Care Coordinator role includes assessing, developing care plans, and working with hospital case management in coordinating and admitting patients into home care and hospice services. This is your opportunity to create a positive experience for our patients and their families.
Horizon Offers Our Intake Nurses:
- Work/Life Balance – NO ON-CALL and ONLY one weekend a month!
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home!
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current Wisconsin RN license
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Strongly prefer prior home care experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 14987632945955501ebe8db3693