Medical Records Certification Technician
Horizon Home Care & Hospice is seeking a detail-oriented, customer service-focused Medical Records Specialist. If you are passionate passionate about people and passionate about the world ofbehind-the-scenes health care this is.
This multi-tasking master must be a pro at meeting deadlines and art of the follow-up. Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills are imperative.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Print, process, and track home health certification plans.
- Maintain less than 10% "out of compliance" rate for all certifications by performing diligent follow-up (phone contacts,faxing and courier visits whennecessary) to obtain timely physician signatures.
- Assist in billing cycle by addressing medical record issues on billingerror report.
- Assist with Medical Records Department clerical chart control audits andreport resultsto Manager.
Horizon Offers Our Medical Records Staff:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with a Certification in Medical Records preferred.
- 2-3 years of office experience; Medical Records experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization, prioritization, and customer relation skills.