LPN - PM Clinical Coordinator - Home Care
Our Home Care Team is currently seeking a LPN Clinical Coordinator to ensure appropriate staffing and coordination for all team patients. This vital position will:
- Assign cases based on clinical priority, staff availability and expertise required.
- Enter, update, and maintain case assignments in the computer daily.
- Work with the Intake Department to track and communicate patient hospitalizations to facilitate patients' continuity of care.
- Efficiently coordinate RN, LPN coverage for all planned vacations, unexpected time off, PM and weekend visits, nightly and weekend on-call schedule and holiday coverage.
- Act as a resource contact for all team communications and ensure phone coverage in Team Assistants absence referring issues to the manager or designee as needed.
Horizon Offers Our Clinical Coordinators:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- LPN licensure in the State of Wisconsin
- One (1) year experience as appropriate for team clerical functions.
- Working knowledge of Home Care computer system with demonstrated keyboarding proficiency preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization and customer relation skills.