LPN (Home Care)
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care team.
As a LPN you will deliver quality home care as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of home health and nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Provide skilled nursing services in patients' homes as ordered by the patients' physician. Identify patient conditions accurately and completely during each visit.
- Communicate and coordinate, where appropriate, information regarding malfunctioning equipment and inadequate supplies to the appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Communicate patient conditions consistently to the appropriate health care professional as needed.
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Administer ordered medications and monitor reactions.
- Perform all ordered treatments that the LPN has demonstrated competence in and is knowledgeable regarding patient-specific equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork for all patients and is accurate, thorough, legible, timely and reflects a clear picture of care provided.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 15293573375b2824192532b3814