LPN Clinical Coordinator - Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and employees. To some, home is a place. To others, it’s a feeling. To us, it’s whatever you need it to be, wherever you are. With Horizon, you’re home.
Our Hospice Team is currently seeking a LPN Clinical Coordinator to ensure appropriate staffing and coordination for all team patients. This vital position will:
- Assign cases based on clinical priority, staff availability and expertise required.
- Enter, update, and maintain case assignments in the computer daily.
- Workwith the Intake Department to track and communicate patient hospitalizations to facilitate patients' continuity of care.
- Efficiently coordinate RN, LPN coverage for all planned vacations, unexpected time off, PM and weekend visits, nightly and weekend on-call schedule and holiday coverage.
- Act as aresource contact for all team communications and ensure phone coverage in Team Assistants absence referring issues to the manager or designee as needed.
- LPN licensure in the State of Wisconsin
- One (1) year experience as appropriate for team clerical functions.
- Working knowledge of Home Care computer system with demonstrated keyboarding proficiency preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization and customer relation skills.