LPN Clinical Coordinator - Hospice
Our Hospice Team is currently seeking a LPN Clinical Coordinator to ensure appropriate staffing and coordination for all team patients. This vital position will:
- Assign cases based on clinical priority, staff availability and expertise required.
- Enter, update, and maintain case assignments in the computer daily.
- Workwith the Intake Department to track and communicate patient hospitalizations to facilitate patients' continuity of care.
- Efficiently coordinate RN, LPN coverage for all planned vacations, unexpected time off, PM and weekend visits, nightly and weekend on-call schedule and holiday coverage.
- Act as aresource contact for all team communications and ensure phone coverage in Team Assistants absence referring issues to the manager or designee as needed.
Horizon offers you a unique opportunity to give back and make a difference in your community. In return, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including Health, Dental & Vision insurance, Retirements Savings with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, Mileage Reimbursement, and more!