Information Technology Support Specialist
Horizon Home Care & Hospiceis seeking an experienced IT Specialist (Service Delivery / System Support Technician) to join our growing IT family. As an IT Specialist you will:
- Be the face and voice of IT, providing exceptional customer service, communication, via phone, ticketing system and walk-up (face-to-face) for day-to-day support and requests.
- Plan, document, and execute projects, tasks and other assigned work; including system administration for platforms within Horizons technology portfolio.
- Function as an escalation point for internal customers and team members.
- Act as a liaison with trusted partners to design and facilitatesolutions.
- Assist with technical design, system administration and process improvement, including maintaining and updating Agency technologies and documentation.
- Understand regulations, ensure the security and privacy of information, work to implement standards and function with integrity as part of fast-paced team.
Horizon Offers OurIT Staff:
- Competitive Pay, plus compensation for on-call hours
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 8-time Top Workplace!
With Horizon, You're Home.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a minimum of 1 year of vocational/technical school
- 2 years of related help desk experience
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance.