Human Resources Benefits Coordinator
Honored to be recognized as a 9-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.
Horizon, located in Milwaukee, WI, is a leading health careAgency seeking aHuman Resourcesexpert toadminister our benefits programs.
Joina rapidly growing not-for-profitorganization thatprovides care to those who need it the most. Have the opportunity toshape, analyze,and administer benefitsforan amazingteam of the very best nurses, therapists, aides, and office staff. Enjoy collaborating with a hard-working,good-humored HRfamily that manages to find funduring even the craziesttimes (Hello Open Enrollment &Benefits Fair!).
Know you are performingmeaningful workin an important position that offers variety and challenges. Primary responsibilities:
- Coordinate the enrollment, administration and trackingof FMLA, COBRA, Health & Dental Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Savings, Flexible Spending, etc. Ensure compliancewithup-to-date Federal & State regulations.
- Maintain HR Information Systems. Generate reports, track employee FTE statuses, and ensure accurate payroll deductions for benefit participation.
- Facilitate Agency Wellness program
- Plan annual holiday party and other employee events.
Must have impeccable communication and organization skills. We are looking for the cream of the crop,a professional whowill fit in with our committed, enthusiastic group. We have cultivated aharmonious, cohesive team dedicated to achievingthe common goal of providing comprehensive,personable HR support for the most prestigious home care agency in Southeastern Wisconsin.
To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page:https://jobs.horizonhch.com/or contact our Recruiter Alicia Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-307-2557
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 years of Benefits Administration experience. SHRM - CP preferred. Microsoft Office proficiency required, especially strong knowledge of Excel. ADP a plus
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle